Friday, May 21, 2010

Judy's Jottings May 23 - May 31

AMP UP Your Activity

Here is a link to a great site on exercise terminology.

http://www.weightwatchers.com/util/art/index_art.aspx?tabnum=1&art_id=26111

Are you ready to walk a 5K? I certainly hope that you will be joining us at the park in Watagua at 2:00 PM on Sunday, June 6th to walk with other Weight Watchers. Of course, you can walk a 5K at any time in order to receive your 5K charm. They have been ordered and will be available after June 6, I hope.

As many of you know, I have always had a hard time with exercise. I am convinced due to this week's topic that I must increase my muscle mass so that I can up my BMR. I like to eat and want to be able to eat the maximum for my weight, age, height, and gender.

Several of you asked for the POINTS values of the New Frappucino Lights at Starbucks. One of my Sunday members provided me with the following:

Java Chip Frappucino Light - Grande 4 POINTS
Carmel Frappucino Light - Grande - 3 POINTS
Mocha Frappucino Light - Grande - 3 POINTS
Cafe Vanilla Frappucino Light - Grande 3 POINTS
Coffee Frappucino Light - Grande 2 POINTS

If you recieve information about these POINTS that disagree with mine, please let me know. As I said before, I got this information from one of my members who works for Starbucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment