Take the following quiz. (Answers revealed on Saturday, February 18.)
1. You'll probably use fewer PointsPlus Values (PPV) in a day if you skip a meal and save up for your restaurant meal. T or F
2. What is the best PPV pick for a before dinner drink? Cosmo, Martini, or Gin and Tonic
3. At a Mexican restaurant which is the lowest in PPV? Chicken Quesadilla, Beef Fajitas, Taco salad in shell with no dressing.
4. Which is the better partner for your bread. Butter or Olive Oil
5. Restaurant serve pasta in portions of 3 or 4 cups. What is the recommended serving size for pasta?
6. For dessert which of these items has the lowest PPV per serving? Carrot Cake, Creme Brulee, Cheesecake or Ice Cream
7. When having Chinese food, which is the lower in PPV? General Tso's Chicken or Sweet and Sour Chicken
8. Which of the following terms should be a Stop Sign at a restaurant? Scalloped, Poached, Roasted
9. Which of the following terms should be a Green Light at a restaurant? Au Gratin, Au Jus, Battered
10. What is your favorite "away from home" meal?
This entry counts as the entry for February 12 - 18. I am having some problems blogging from Sherman.