Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Beginnings

Good Morning,

Isn't it wonderful that we get to start each day as a new beginning to the rest of our lives?

One of my goals for 2012 is to post more often on this blog. I started to say "daily" but I think I better go with "weekly" since I've already missed the first two days of January. My entry may be a poem, thoughts, new product, a recipe or my meal plan for the day.

Because of Jim's new job as interim minister at Western Heights in Sherman, TX, 2012 will bring changes to my Weight Watchers career. I don't know exactly what they will be at this moment, but I know that I will have to give up some meetings so that I can support him as he fills this position.

The topic in our meetings this week is one of my favorites. Whether I think I can or think I can't, I'm right.

Hope your day is great.

No comments:

Post a Comment