Monday, July 5, 2010

Judy's Jottings July 4 - July 10

I have certainly missed everyone while I was in Mexico. I'm back to stay. I don't have any plans to be gone until the middle of August, when I will take my 82 year old sister on a 3 day cruise.

This week's topic is the beginning of a 4 Week Challenge focused on our Healthy Guidelines of eating 5 servings of fruits and veggies each day.

The challenge this week is to fill half of our plates with veggies/fruits at each meal. Those that do will receive a very special "sticker" for their hard work.

Remember that a serving of veggies and/or fruits is 1/2 cup cooked or raw and 1 cup of leafy greens (salad stuff).

I pledge allegiance to myself, reaching weight goal and Lifetime Membership!

And to the healthy habits for which it stands,

One body...Under control...
Indisputably!

With confidence and
new clothes for Fall!

No comments:

Post a Comment