Sorry that I have not posted anything for a few week. My how time flies. I've been helping my children in different ways and just have not gotten to the computer; however, it was in the "computer hospital" on two Saturdays.
Hope you enjoyed our meeting today. Here are some lessons learned about Noah and the Ark. I meant to have them with me today but forgot to print them out.
1. Don't miss the boat.
2. Remember that we are all in the same boat.
3. Plan Ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.
4. Stay fit. When you're 60 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
5. Don't listen to critics; just get on with the job that needs to be done.
6. Build your future on high ground.
7. For safety's sake, travel in pairs.
8. Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
9. When you're stressed, float awhile.
10. Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.