Friday, February 4, 2011

Bad Weather

I am so sorry that I did not think about keeping in touch with some of you through my blog. I have not been out of my house since my Monday evening meeting when I jokingly told my members to stop by the grocery store on the way home.

I never thought that we would be under these conditions for a week. I have not been outside of my house since Monday evening.

At this moment, I don't think I will try to go to Burleson in the morning. I'm going to wait until the evening news to make that decision.

If any of you can relate to this (LOL) I have had a very hard time controlling my eating during this "stay at home" week. This has just reinforced the idea that I need to stay busy with meetings rather than retire.

I am expecting a gain at the scales on Sunday, but I will be there and weigh in. It is what it is! I have a problem where food is concerned. I need your help to make it through. Hope you will be able to attend a meeting next week.

1 comment:

  1. I miss you so much in Azle. I, too, am struggling, but not just from the weather. The new plan has me a little confussed, but I am trying to hang in there.

    ReplyDelete